North Bay Grief Recovery - Mending broken hearts with compassion, you CAN feel better.
My Blog

COMPANIONS ALONG THE WAY

Last night I had the privilege of sitting in a circle with a number of courageous people each with a unique story of loss.  Tears flowed, of course, but laughter too.  Eyes rolled as we recognized how others' well meaning comments fall flat, such as "time heals everything, you just need more time".  If that were true, there's be few problems in our world, but we know that just isn't so.  "Time wounds all heels" may be closer to the truth, for indeed it is wounding when time passes and the pain of grief just won't go away.  And why does it not?

There are myriad reasons but one is that others are uncomfortable when we just won't stop crying, when we don't seem to be "getting over it" in what they consider a reasonable amount of time. They feel they have failed as a friend, perhaps, and that they can't cope with your ongoing grief.  So they may gradually fall away.  Sometimes they justify this as "giving you space to heal", whereas what we may really need is yet another cup of tea and yes, yet another walk in the woods with a friend who just listens with no judgment and who lets us ride the waves as they keep coming for as long as they need to.  Such friends are rare indeed and so we often isolate and decide not to "bother" others. And this harms us terribly.

While there is no set time-line for recovery from grief, the time tested Grief Recovery Method provides us with a structured and time limited framework on which to build the foundation to move forward.  Every time we complete one of the simple homework assignments we lay another paving stone in the path of recovery and over a period of only seven weeks we begin to feel things shifting and lifting and hope returns.

This takes courage and commitment, and I salute all those who have shown their willingness to do the work, in the good company of like minded souls as together we move forward to the light at the end of a tunnel that has sometimes been years in the making.

It is never too late to recover and never too soon to start.   Please let me know how I can guide you, either by joining one of our workshops or in one on one sessions.   Fill out the request for contact and I will respond immediately.  Remember, a broken heart can be healed and it is my privilege to assist you in this precious work.

9 Comments to COMPANIONS ALONG THE WAY:

Comments RSS
Journee on Friday, March 09, 2018 3:05 PM

Is TicketNetwork Legit, Safer and Dependable?

We needed to go to see a baseball match and TicketNetwork was the 1st ticket service provider we observed by going online. The only real element was once i booked the very first ticket, their reps referred to as me basically because the ticket was not on hand anymore. And that took place two times and i adjusted places twice well before so you can get the ticket that i went with. Their reps have been good while.

Getting tickets thru TicketNetwork ticketnetwork legit was convenient by using my simply being a member of Crew Nationwide. I obtained a 12.5% cashback any time I obtained an item by TicketNetwork as well as their fee was almost always less costly than that of StubHub. I have implemented TicketNetwork quite a few days to get tickets for live shows and athletics situations. The supply belonging to the tickets which i purchased was high quality. I could print the tickets off perfect away if I required to or these would reveal up within the mail. TicketNetwork has long been sound and i have hardly ever had a concern inside a great deal of periods that I have utilised them.

TicketNetwork has pretty superior ticket price levels. I printed the tickets off from their homepage. Complete, I have had a fairly outstanding practical experience.

I went from the internet and was shopping approximately when i chanced on TicketNetwork. With ticket agencies, the price is often a hit and skip considering that they don�t tell what the genuine provider rate is till you�re ready to strike order. I took an opportunity with TicketNetwork considering that their price appeared to be much less expensive. Their assistance price was form of a killer even while every one of the some people were being identical. My tickets were being sent from the predicted time frame.

Reply to comment

college papers writing service on Friday, May 04, 2018 4:21 AM
The companions and the more way for wounding when time passes for great ongoing the better spaces to heal. The more waves the effective indeed chances for isolate harms us terribly effective recovery.
Reply to comment

Hermine Dubin on Saturday, June 30, 2018 3:51 AM
I discovered your COMPANIONS ALONG THE WAY page and noticed you could have a lot more traffic. I have found that the key to running a website is making sure the visitors you are getting are interested in your subject matter. We can send you targeted traffic and we let you try it for free. Get over 1,000 targeted visitors per day to your website. Start your free trial: http://stpicks.com/2rusd Unsubscribe here: http://xahl.de/q
Reply to comment

top celebrity jackets on Thursday, July 05, 2018 12:58 AM
I remember that this is the post that helped my kids know about their starting day last year. They didn't get any notification through message from the school so they had to go online and search. They found this article and it helped them greatly.
Reply to comment

assignment help on Thursday, July 05, 2018 3:32 AM
one of the great remedies to fortifies your immune and digestive system . this remedy can also change your mood improve your kin health . i really like this post and blog . such an incredible blog . purpose is very important for every study . keep sharing such informative articles .
Reply to comment

help with essay uk on Thursday, July 05, 2018 3:54 AM
Wedding planning and process for the more and developing the thoughts and effective balance home work and life chances. The handle and developing the better wedding planners with payment topics and privileged with vendors.
Reply to comment

help with assignment cloud on Friday, July 06, 2018 2:54 AM
Appreciated perusing the article above This article is followed by many people to find reviews. every post needed for understanding your? website shared new concepts. Then all the people enjoyed with the great values and pages.
Reply to comment

essay helper uk on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 11:35 PM
Good site! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day!
Reply to comment